In 2002, Lorrie Carlson opened her own marketing company called First Impressions which began as a promotional merchandise and apparel company. Since then it has grown to incorporate graphic design and full service printing, along with corporate event planning including fundraisers for charity and non-profit organizations.
This is what our clients have to say about us:
- “I have had the opportunity to work with Lorrie for many years and have relied on her company, First Impressions to provide unique and high quality promotional items for our organization, and our clients. It is my pleasure to recommend her services. In addition to being a dynamic business woman, Lorrie is one of the most community minded people I have ever met. She is always quick to volunteer and takes a leadership role in a variety of worthy fundraising events. I never cease to be amazed by her energy and dedication. If you want to work with a true values-based business, call Lorrie and give First Impressions a try.”
- Kathryn Dafos, ASPECT
- “Lorrie's company supplies specially printed bags for our video production company, Cedarwood Productions. When a client has spent what can be a lot of money on a video product, it is so nice to be able to give them their finished product in a quality bag that reflects the quality of the video work. Lorrie's bags are totally that lovely quality we want; classy and elegant they are the sort of bag that clients actually choose to keep and use again or even display! We feel very happy using them to deliver our final product. Lorrie offers a wide range of products and is very knowledgeable about the options and companies she works with. In addition, she is always cheerful and positive and a delight to deal with.”
- Karen Davies, Cedarwood Video Productions
- “Lorrie is one of the most ambitious, hard-working and brightest business leaders I've worked with. She's a strong leader who excels at leading a business with ease and a sense of humor. She shows judgment and experience far beyond her years. It was great fun working with her in the past, and I look forward to working with her again!”
- Stephen Guy, Hot House Marketing
- “Lorrie is a great mastermind resource. Over the years she has provided superb value as a source of creative marketing products and ideas. When Lorrie promises, she delivers.”
- Andrew Stewart, sbr connections
- “Lorrie works hard to get the best possible products at the lowest price for her customers. She also works hard to get all orders right and to meet expected deadlines.”
- Jim Gibson, Big Gear Bookkeeping
- “If anyone has ever worked with Lorrie before you will know what I am talking about when I mention dedication, passion and high energy. I have had the pleasure of teaming up with Lorrie on a number of projects and using her services and skills to elevate my business to the next level. From event creation to marketing support and expertise, it has been a great relationship knowing Lorrie. Her professional items such as business cards and stationary is also nearly unbeatable. Look forward to working with you on many more occassions, highly referable.”
- Philip Bisset-Covaneiro, Financial Consultant CFP at Investors Group Financial Services Inc.